14 thoughts on “Have yourself a merry little Christmas

1. K.L. Hale December 22, 2021 / 3:17 pm

Too cute! I’m so glad to see you, Linda! Merry Christmas and God bless you! πŸŽ„β£οΈ

2. successbmine December 22, 2021 / 7:46 pm

Have a wonderful Christmas, Linda. Many blessings to you and your family.

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote December 23, 2021 / 1:51 am

Thank you! I am always happy to get a comment from you. Blessings and Merry Christmas!

3. cindy knoke December 22, 2021 / 9:48 pm

Smiling! Merry Christmas! πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸ‘ΌπŸ›

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote December 23, 2021 / 2:25 pm

Thank you so much, Cindy. Merry Christmas to you too πŸ™‚

By the way, your comment was in my spam folder, for no discernible reason. Some time back, all of my comments that I was leaving on other people’s blogs were automatically going to their spam folders. It took me awhile to find the help I needed to stop that from happening. If you are having the same problem, please leave another comment here letting me know, and I will give you the link to the post I wrote that will tell you how to resolve the issue. Thank you again and God bless.

4. Beth Alisan December 23, 2021 / 8:21 am

These brought some welcomed chuckles. Especially enjoyed the candy cane chiropractor visit. Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote December 23, 2021 / 8:38 am

My favorite is the candy cane chiropractor, too. So clever! Thank you for commenting. Merry Christmas!

5. fgsjr2015 December 23, 2021 / 7:02 pm

The best Christmas present a person can give their child is a healthy, properly functioning brain thus mind for life. … Too many people will procreate regardless of their questionable ability to raise their children in a psychologically functional/healthy manner. Being free nations, society cannot prevent anyone from bearing children; society can, however, educate all young people for the most important job ever, even those who plan to remain childless.