Pray for Kentucky

Cindy, author of the Real Christian Women blog, wrote this post. She and her adult children and grandchildren live in Kentucky. Cindy’s grandson was in his girlfriend’s apartment when the apartment was completely destroyed all around them. They were unhurt. Cindy’s daughter was in the shower stall when the tornado went over her condo, sucking all the air out of the room through the sink drain and toilet. Thankfully she, too, was unhurt.

But many were not so fortunate. People are still missing in the rubble. The death toll is still rising. In a reply to one of my comments on her post, Cindy said: “Your prayers are so appreciated. I am hearing about a lot of horrible things that aren’t on the news. There are unidentified children in the hospital here. Traumatized firemen breaking down, and worse. Thank you for praying. That’s what we need.”

Real Christian Women

Please pray for my home state. Many people are in need here from the devastating tornadoes that swept through our state. My family is safe. I am so thankful.

With Love, Cindy

Do you want to know more about Jesus? Click this link to learn more:Who Is Jesus?

realchristianwomen.blog

View original post

10 thoughts on “Pray for Kentucky

1. Lisa Beth December 14, 2021 / 1:54 pm

Thank you for this important message and call to pray.

2. elahministriesinc December 14, 2021 / 2:06 pm

Praying for all who have been devastated and lost loved ones with the storms.

3. Cathy December 14, 2021 / 3:31 pm

A Christian sister who comments on my blog, I think she lives in Kentucky. Im wondering if she was affected. Praying for all

4. seekingdivineperspective December 16, 2021 / 5:25 am

Thanks, Linda. Our church (in Louisville) is praying regularly for the hardest hit places in Kentucky, and taking up a collection of hundreds (We hope thousands) of gift cards to help the people who are working on getting their lives back together.

5. Nancy Ruegg December 16, 2021 / 3:46 pm

I can’t imagine what the survivors are enduring, especially the children. Praying right now!

6. Anna Waldherr December 21, 2021 / 8:29 pm

Thank you for this call to prayer, Linda. Wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas. ❤

7. Anna Waldherr December 22, 2021 / 7:05 am

And hugs to you, Linda. 🙂 (Unfortunately, my browser is not allowing me to “like” your reply for which I apologize.)

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote December 22, 2021 / 7:44 am

Thank you. I frequently have the same issue, where I cannot like or even comment on a post. I don’t know what causes that glitch, but grrr.