53 thoughts on “I’m Feeling Better!

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote July 18, 2021 / 2:39 pm

Thanks, Cynthia. ❀ Yes, I think the fact that I was fully vaccinated definitely is making a difference. Even so, it hasn't been fun, by any means.

1. ibikenyc July 18, 2021 / 12:26 pm

Missed this while I was replying to your last post!

YaHOOOOOO!!!!! What great news! So glad you’re feeling better πŸ˜€

She is adorable, and I love the sweater!

(Five miles in 30 mintues? What a show-off; LOL!)

2. granonine July 18, 2021 / 12:41 pm

I haven’t had it, but I’ve heard there can be a relapse, so please be careful!

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote July 18, 2021 / 2:44 pm

Thanks, Linda, I will be careful. I’m doing mostly sedentary stuff now. Both of my adult granddaughters have had covid. The younger one told me that when she started feeling better, she cleaned the whole house — and then felt ten times worse. I told her I was sorry she inherited that insanity from me, and promised that I will be more careful. πŸ˜€

3. atimetoshare.me July 18, 2021 / 1:20 pm

Praise God❀️

4. @preacherbiker July 18, 2021 / 2:06 pm

Yeah my wonderful wife

5. bornagain732 July 19, 2021 / 4:49 am

Praise the Good Lord!! πŸ™Œ

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote July 28, 2021 / 10:17 pm

Thank you! I’m still so tired and coughing a lot. I pray this will all be cleared up before my son’s wedding on September 5. Surely it will be by then.

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote July 28, 2021 / 10:17 pm

• Cindy Dawson July 29, 2021 / 7:38 am

I am praying for you. Your son is getting married on my 70th birthday! God bless you, Linda!

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote July 29, 2021 / 12:21 pm

Thank you so much for your prayers! Seventy? Really? I thought you were much younger and uncommonly wise for one so young. Let’s see, I am… a year and ten months younger than you, minus a few days. Isn’t it amazing how fast the years go by?

• Cindy Dawson July 30, 2021 / 7:37 am

You can say that again! (My picture was taken about 4 years ago. I need to change it!) You are always in my evening prayers. I’m pretty sure the Lord reminds me to pray for you! Have a wonderful day, my friend!

6. marianbeaman July 27, 2021 / 7:29 pm

Linda Lee, I saw your photo on my blog today, which reminded me to check in with you. WOW! I was elated to read the good news that you are doing so much better, even doing laundry.

Oh, the power of prayer, my friend! πŸ™‚

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote July 28, 2021 / 10:19 pm

Amen! I still tire too quickly and I am coughing a lot. I’m praying this will be completely gone before my son’s wedding on September 5. I don’t want to cough all the way to Lancaster and all through the wedding!

7. marianbeaman July 29, 2021 / 4:47 am

Your son’s wedding is in Lancaster. Probably not PA, but I’m curious.
    Am praying for all symptoms to be gone on this special day!