My doctor says I have covid-19

I’ve been sick for a little over a week. Feeling very weak.

I don’t know what else to say, except I love my blogging friends so very much. Sorry I haven’t been posting much this year, it’s been one thing after another since January.

Please take good care of yourself today. Thank you for stopping by. I’m sending you a big safe social distant grandmother ((HUG)) if you want one. God bless! ❤

37 thoughts on “My doctor says I have covid-19

1. CynthiaBaileyRug July 15, 2021 / 10:52 am

Praying for you my friend. Sure has been one thing after another with you this year hasn’t it?!

Adorable picture.. looks like you’re in good hands (well, paws). ❤

2. readywriterpublications July 15, 2021 / 11:00 am

Linda… sorry to hear that. I’ll pray you will recover and that it won’t leave any lasting side effects. It’s horrible for you as you’ve had a lot to cope with this year. Just rest all you can and don’t worry about blogging. The Lord will undertake for you. X

3. Invisibly Me July 15, 2021 / 11:03 am

Aww bloody hell, it really is one thing after another. I’m so sorry you’ve been feeling so rotten and that it’s the virus. I’m glad you’ve had a test at least and can isolate as necessary, and I really just hope it’s something your body can fight and recover from quickly. Sending lots of love and my very best wishes your way 💜💙💚💛

Caz xx

4. Bruce Cooper July 15, 2021 / 12:14 pm

God love ya Linda, you and hubby have had more than your fair share as of late. I just said a heartfelt prayer for you and yours and bumped you up to the top of my prayer list. I know, I know, you thought you were already there didn’t ya! Darn close and I’ve still been mentioning Sarah. Don’t you worry about us blogger buddies, just rest and get better. I think it only fair to tell you that I did take one of your “hugs” and I did get real close to the computer! I don’t care, it’s worth the risk. You’re family and we all want you and yours to get better. Love you all in the Lord! – Bruce

5. oldandblessed July 15, 2021 / 1:22 pm

My friend and sister in Christ, I hate to hear you’re not doing well. I had begun to notice that you hadn’t posted anything in a while. I’m praying that you’ll be back to your former self soon. God bless you…

6. bornagain732 July 15, 2021 / 1:48 pm

A grandma hug back to you!!!!🙌❤️🙏🏻

7. atimetoshare.me July 15, 2021 / 2:29 pm

I guess it was inevitable since you were exposed, but that doesn’t make it any easier. Please get healthy soon. We’re praying for a speedy recovery. Remember that God has this!

8. simplywendi July 15, 2021 / 3:04 pm

Dear Heavenly Father. I pray for my sister in Christ, Linda, that you please heal her quickly and provide her with complete recovery. Please send healing for her entire family. I humbly ask this in Jesus’ name, Amen…..amen, hear our prayers.

9. Lisa Beth July 15, 2021 / 5:00 pm

Wow Linda Lee, we’ll be praying for you – please keep us updated!

10. Tricia July 15, 2021 / 5:47 pm

Hey Linda, I wanted to send you a private message but can’t see how on your site. I’m hoping and praying for a speedy recovery for you. You my want to consider getting some Ivermectin as many studies have shown to be very effective against Covid, especially for at home treatment. It can be tough to get though because a lot of doctors won’t prescribe it. Here’s the site I used, https://speakwithanmd.com/americasfrontlinedoctors/

Obviously do your own research but I just wanted to throw this out there as the medicine really helped me and my husband. Good luck!

• seekingdivineperspective July 15, 2021 / 8:18 pm

Hydroxykloroquin, too. (Excuse the misspelling. It keeps me from getting caught and cancelled. 😉 ) My doctor and her husband (also a doctor) used it and cured every Covd patient that came through their door (no hospitalizations), including their son, until they were ordered to stop or get their licenses revoked. – Crazy times we’re living in… But I understand hydroxy is a synthetic version of quinine, which is still available, safe, effective, and cheap. (I’m not a doctor, of course, so check with yours..) Whatever you do, rest, think about how much God loves you ❤ and start planning the things you can do when you get better and have the antibodies! 😀
      Love and prayers,
      Annie

11. Cathy July 15, 2021 / 8:06 pm

Linda, know that we will be praying for you and for your family. Blessings and hugs. I pray your case is mild and your recovery swift. ❤️

12. Renee🌻 July 16, 2021 / 1:22 am

So sorry to hear you have been sick. Praying for you right now! 🙏🏼

13. kavyag July 16, 2021 / 2:34 am

Oh dear you will get will soon I am giving you a granddaughter hug ☺😊🥰

14. Nancy Ruegg July 17, 2021 / 3:46 pm

Oh, Linda, NO! This is NOT what I wanted to hear/read. May God make straight your path through a time of rest–physically, mentally, and emotionally–so you can heal ASAP. May he shorten the duration of your siege, and keep you comfortable. We look forward to the day when you are feeling strong and fit once again! God speed the process!

15. ibikenyc July 18, 2021 / 12:24 pm

Oh, Linda. I’m so sorry to hear this. You really have been through a lot this year.

My thoughts are with you and also my prayers for a speedy recovery. Nothing to add to everyone else’s advice: Get lots of rest (as though you have a choice!). Also: Remember to eat, even if only broth or protein shakes.

Obviously your furbabies are a great comfort and protector!

16. ourlittleredhouseblog July 28, 2021 / 7:37 pm

I also have been off for awhile and try to get on and visit you all when I can. My blogging family keeps me happy. I hope you feel 100% soon. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote July 28, 2021 / 10:20 pm

Thank you so much! I’m still get tired too easily and I am coughing a lot. I pray this will all be cleared up before my son’s wedding on September 5. Surely it will be by then!