Another close family member is sick with covid-19

Her name is Sarah and she is nine months pregnant. Sarah’s unborn baby girl is due any day. Sarah called her doctor and said she was feeling very sick. The doctor had her tested for the coronavirus and she tested positive. Sarah is now in the hospital. She is very frightened.

Sarah is my husband’s granddaughter. Sarah has two other children, a 4 year old boy and an 10 month old girl. We are praying for health and protection for the whole fami!y, and for safe delivery, when the time is right, for the unborn girl.

28 thoughts on “Another close family member is sick with covid-19

1. Perth Girl June 13, 2021 / 10:35 pm

Praying for Sarah. May God protect her and her unborn baby. May she get the care she needs. May she and all in the family have peace and know that God has them securely in the palm of His hands.
    Praying for healing and safety for them both πŸ™πŸ½

2. readywriterpublications June 14, 2021 / 1:45 am

Linda… Praying for Sarah, the new baby and the whole family circle at this time. I remember being in hospital with a very nasty virus when I was expecting my youngest but that was many years ago and everything OK for both of us in the end. But however nasty that particular virus was I can only imagine how Sarah feels with this one. She is very much in my prayers right now.

3. atimetoshare.me June 14, 2021 / 8:02 am

Prayers for Sarah and all those around her. May healing come fast and may her heart be calmed.

4. Cathy June 14, 2021 / 10:22 am

We will be praying for Sarah. πŸ™β€οΈ

5. hatrack4 June 14, 2021 / 12:17 pm

Yes, it is frightening, but our church’s prayer team has prayed a few pregnant women with COVID through. I am already praying.

6. Beverley June 14, 2021 / 12:22 pm

So sorry to hear about Sarah’s illness. I pray God’s divine protection and healing upon her body and her unborn baby. πŸ™πŸ™

7. Lisa Beth June 14, 2021 / 6:13 pm

Praying for Sarah and precious baby – please give updates.

8. Anonymous June 14, 2021 / 6:45 pm

So sorry to read this about Sarah. Will pray for her and the baby.πŸ™

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote June 14, 2021 / 9:01 pm

Thank you. Please read the update I just posted. There’s lots more to pray about.

9. ibikenyc June 15, 2021 / 12:51 pm

Praying for all of them ❀

10. The Wheelchair Teen June 16, 2021 / 7:48 am

Just know that I’m continuing to pray for her. I’ve already read the update and I hope that the situation will improve ❀