Here’s Our Big Chance, Folks! — Seeking Divine Perspective

i just LOVE this post by Ann Aschauer. Sometimes I hesitate to post things that aren’t directly related to PTSD issues, since this is A Blog About Healing from PTSD. I don’t want to bait and switch anybody, ya know? However — my chaplain husband and I have both been diagnosed with PTSD, and our Christian faith has gotten us through when nothing else could. Especially during this extremely stressful time that the whole world has been going through for past year and a half, with the covid-19 coronavirus pandemic — we would be at our wit’s end, if not for our faith. And, as Ann so eloquently and humbly explains in the following post: Here’s Our Big Chance! Thank you for stopping by, I really do appreciate it. Here’s a big grandma ((HUG)) if you want one. ~ Linda Lee @LadyQuixote

Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. II Timothy 2:23 I was saddened to read a blog post recently about the selfishness of people. I don’t deny that selfishness is part of the human condition. But this blogger was basing his judgment on one thing – […]

Here’s Our Big Chance, Folks! — Seeking Divine Perspective

7 thoughts on “Here’s Our Big Chance, Folks! — Seeking Divine Perspective

1. seekingdivineperspective June 11, 2021 / 11:16 am

Thanks so much for sharing this, Linda. Yes, let’s start a movement!
    I’ve seen Facebook profiles where the face is encircled by a round frame that says “Fully Vaxinated for Your Protection.” Well, today I saw one where the message on the frame was “I Don’t Care if You’re Vaxinated.” (Misspelling mine.) 😄👍

2. Amanda June 11, 2021 / 3:53 pm

That was a beautiful article. Thanks for sharing!

3. Cathy June 11, 2021 / 5:33 pm

Yup! “Time is short. People are lost. We have the answer!”

4. @PreacherBiker June 11, 2021 / 8:28 pm

Liked it

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

5. fgsjr2015 June 20, 2021 / 4:51 pm

A believer in Christ’s miracles, I picture Jesus as being one who’d enjoy a belly-shaking laugh over a good, albeit clean, joke with his disciples, now and then.

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote June 20, 2021 / 6:20 pm

I agree! God created laughter, after all.

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. ~ Proverbs 17:22

• fgsjr2015 June 20, 2021 / 6:51 pm

So many have created God’s nature in their own angry and vengeful image, especially the part insisting that ‘God hates ______’. I sincerely wonder whether there is any real hope in a furious God who requires pain-suffering sacrifice?

I further wonder whether collective human need for retributive justice — regardless of Christ (and great spiritual leaders) having emphasized love/compassion and non-violence — be intrinsically linked to the same terribly flawed aspect of humankind that enables the most horrible acts of violent cruelty to readily occur on this planet, perhaps not all of which we learn about.