18 thoughts on “Great is Thy Faithfulness — Linda’s Bible Study

1. Bruce Cooper May 2, 2021 / 4:58 am

Faithful indeed! You have yourself a blessed Sunday Linda! Love in Christ – Bruce

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote May 2, 2021 / 5:28 am

Thank you! After my husband got home from his fishing trip yesterday, he asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I said a good night’s sleep is all I want. So he told me to go to bed and he would look after the puppy. I slept at least six hours and woke up before sunrise this morning, one year older and feeling so much better!

Great is His Faithfulness indeed, through all the years of my life so far, all I have needed, He has provided. Praise the Lord!

• Bruce Cooper May 2, 2021 / 9:03 am

Happy to know that all is well at your end! Happy Birthday Linda, trusting you will have a blessed day!

2. oldandblessed May 2, 2021 / 6:33 am

This is what we call gospel music, because it comes from the Word ( Lamentations 3:23). Many a song we hear that inspires us is in fact inspirational at best, because it doesn’t come from ancient scripture. That’s not to say they aren’t great for listening to, and for our spiritual development. However, there’s something powerful about true gospel songs. They are great and they remind us of the greatness of God.

Thanks for helping with my morning devotional.

• lilyofthevalley777 May 2, 2021 / 1:28 pm

Amen, I agree. ♡

3. Anna Waldherr May 2, 2021 / 11:47 am

Whatever our trials, whatever our season of life, He is faithful. Thank you for the reminder, Linda. ❤

4. lilyofthevalley777 May 2, 2021 / 1:30 pm

Thank you for this beautiful reminder of how faithful our God is. It is so wonderful to know His mercies are new every morning.
    Happy Birthday little sister. ❤

5. seekingdivineperspective May 2, 2021 / 3:09 pm

My daughter’s song. It played in my head all night the night she was born, in church a lot of special Sundays (graduation, 18th birthday…) And of course, we sang it at her wedding. 💕

6. Nancy Ruegg May 4, 2021 / 3:37 pm

Love the Gaithers and their music! Don’t think I’ve ever heard/seen this video though. SO inspiring! My husband and I have been listening to and singing Gaither music our entire married lives. And Great Is Thy Faithfulness is a favorite hymn. Do you know the story of the lyricist, Tom Chisholm? I wrote about him awhile back: https://nancyaruegg.com/2017/08/10/just-an-old-shoe/. His story provides more inspiration!

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote May 4, 2021 / 6:19 pm

Thank you for this link. I just read the post. I agree with one of the comments, it would be great if you could put these stories into a book!

7. lilyofthevalley777 May 8, 2021 / 9:15 pm

Looks like Mitch beat me to it. 😊Happy Mother’s Day Linda!