29 thoughts on “Happy Countdown Day!

1. atimetoshare.me April 3, 2021 / 8:41 am

Cute doggie pics. How’s your husband doing? Many blessings to you both for a wonderful Easter.

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote April 3, 2021 / 8:59 am

Thank you, Kathy. Happy Resurrection Day to you and your husband, too.

My hubby is doing much better now. During the first four or five days after his surgery, his blood pressure, pulse, and blood oxygen levels were alarmingly low. I was doing a lot of praying! But everything seems good, now. The radiation treatments haven’t started yet, because his doctor wanted to give him more time to heal. He said probably in another week, they will start the radiation.

That’s assuming we all make it through this day, lol. ❀

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote April 3, 2021 / 10:29 am

Right! I’ve had a couple of near death experiences already. I’m telling you, you don’t see it coming!

2. bornagain732 April 3, 2021 / 11:24 am

πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

3. Nancy Ruegg April 3, 2021 / 1:38 pm

I never noticed the significance of today’s date! How interesting that it happens to be the day before Easter. Happy Resurrection Day, Linda! P.S. Glad to hear your husband is on the mend. Praise God!

4. Amy Blount April 3, 2021 / 1:53 pm

Oh my lol…I was late to the party on this one. I was like what am I missing? The countdown to what? Should I gather supplies and toilet paper? What is it? Then I got it…. πŸ˜‚

5. Purple Rose April 3, 2021 / 2:42 pm

Okay, I have no idea what y’all are taking about!!! πŸ˜‚ What did I miss?

6. Perth Girl April 3, 2021 / 3:37 pm

It took me a minute to understand the count down part πŸ˜‰.
    Happy Easter to you.
    Love the doggo pics.

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote April 3, 2021 / 5:21 pm

Yes, it took me a minute too, when I first saw that countdown picture

Thank you for complimenting our doggies. We found both of these sweet fur babies abandoned on the streets, the poodle as a puppy in 2014, the big mystery mix girl about a year and a half later. They bring us joy every day. I wish I could keep the fur around our poodle’s weepy eyes clean, though, he looks so unkempt. Believe it or not, I wash his face daily. The vet says it’s allergies. Allergy meds don’t seem to help. Sigh. But anyway, he’s still cute, right? πŸ˜€

Have a blessed Resurrection Day. ❀

• Perth Girl April 3, 2021 / 5:31 pm

Weepy eyes and all, he is still cute. I am a huge dog lover.
        Happy Resurrection Day πŸ’™

7. Beverley April 3, 2021 / 7:19 pm

Your dogs are lovely. Glad to hear that your husband is doing better. May God continues to strengthen you both. Have a blessed Resurrection Day!

8. Lesley April 4, 2021 / 7:00 am

Lol, we have a dog like your Scrappy – our Tilly (a Jack Russell) looks to be in a permanent state of breakdown. She’s really very happy. πŸ˜€