27 thoughts on “My husband is having surgery under general anesthesia right now

1. atimetoshare.me March 25, 2021 / 9:35 am

You have my prayers and God’s assurance of a good outcome. May you both have peace in His will.

2. Lesley March 25, 2021 / 10:41 am

Praying that all goes well, Linda. xx

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote March 25, 2021 / 10:43 am

Thank you, the surgery went well, praying he doesn’t get any complications. Radiation treatments will begin next week.I greatly appreciate your prayer ❀

• Lesley March 25, 2021 / 10:46 am

I’m glad to hear the surgery went well. God be with him throughout his treatment, and with you too. xx

• Bruce Cooper March 25, 2021 / 12:12 pm

Hi Lesley, sorry for jumping in, I wanted to respond to your post earlier today but you still have all comments closed. Just wanted you to know that you are lifted up in prayers daily. Blessings as always. – Bruce

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote March 25, 2021 / 12:15 pm

I’m glad you posted this comment here, Bruce. I wanted to comment on Leslie’s post this morning too and couldn’t. Big ((HUGS)) and love to Leslie ❀❀

• Lesley March 25, 2021 / 4:06 pm

Thank you so much, Bruce. It’s heartwarming to know that you keep me in your prayers.
            I won’t be closing comments on all my posts – it was just for that one, as I was afraid of responses and how I may act toward responses.
            I’ll perhaps edit that post with an addendum as to what caused me to write it.
            Many apologies, Linda, for interrupting your post. xx

3. lilyofthevalley777 March 25, 2021 / 11:59 am

Count Russ and me in with the prayers for Stan, Linda. For you as well, and we’ll continue those prayers throughout his treatment. I am fully aware of the various treatments for cancer from the recent years I worked at Hematology Oncology. Believing for a positive outcome. ❀

4. bornagain732 March 25, 2021 / 2:21 pm

Hi, Linda! I was at a job today snd just saw this! Praying all is well πŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

• bornagain732 March 25, 2021 / 2:23 pm

Just saw all is well ❀️

5. ibikenyc March 26, 2021 / 11:10 am

Continuing prayers for both of you. Wonderful that he’s out of surgery and that all went well! πŸ™‚

❀