33 thoughts on “A Little Christmas Humor

1. Blue Collar Theologian December 7, 2020 / 10:40 am

Thank you for the humor, Linda Lee! You were on my mind today as I wrote my blog post today. Please know I am praying for you and your family.

2. simplywendi December 7, 2020 / 11:06 am

thank you so very much for the laughter! we all need more of this! praying for your family…..

3. The Eclectic Contrarian December 7, 2020 / 1:11 pm

Awesome!

4. Donald N. Norris December 7, 2020 / 1:19 pm

I’m the only one I know who actually likes fruitcake. My Mom used to bake them with the ladies of the church.

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote December 7, 2020 / 4:24 pm

Strangely enough, I don’t remember ever eating any fruitcake. It looks like something I would like! However, I lost most of my sense of taste and smell a few years ago, I don’t know why, this was before covid-19. So it probably wouldn’t taste like anything much to me, now.

Speaking of covid, how are you doing? I’m still praying.

• ibikenyc December 8, 2020 / 4:07 pm

Huge difference between home-baked and the commercially-prepared doorstops everyone thinks of!

5. ibikenyc December 7, 2020 / 2:05 pm

Hilarious!

I, too, have been thinking about your and yours. Hope everyone’s doing okay πŸ™‚ ❀

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote December 7, 2020 / 4:28 pm

Thank you! My daughter is beginning to feel a little better. Her boyfriend is much better. As for my younger son and my husband, we’re still waiting to see how the surgeries go. I also recently learned that my older son is going to have surgery soon on his shoulder. I don’t know the details, he isn’t very communicative. I hope God doesn’t get tired of my prayers! ❀❀❀

• ibikenyc December 8, 2020 / 4:03 pm

YAAAY! I am SO glad to hear all this! πŸ˜€

(Well, not glad anyone needs surgery, of course!)

Not for INFINITY will God will get tired of your prayers! ❀

6. Paul Martin December 13, 2020 / 2:10 pm

If you act now, you’ll get the “CHRISTMAS FUN PACKAGE!!
    GOLD AND FRANKINCENSE!!!
    BUT WAIT!…. THERES MYRRH!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote December 13, 2020 / 5:51 pm

Thank you! You just made me literally LOL. I needed that! About 5 minutes ago, I was outside looking up at the sky, praying. I said “God, I don’t know why I am feeling a little blue right now, but I am. Please help me.” Then I walked inside the house, picked up my tablet, read your comment and laughed. Laughter really is good medicine!