My daughter is very sick — UPDATE 11/29/2020: My daughter does have covid-19

My daughter on the left, me on the right, in 2016.

Please pray. My daughter is very sick. The person she lives with has tested positive for covid-19. My daughter was given a test a few hours ago. She should know the results in a couple of days.

For privacy, I do not use real names on my blog, so I will just give you her initials: J.E. The person she lives with is C.C.

Thank you.

24 thoughts on “My daughter is very sick — UPDATE 11/29/2020: My daughter does have covid-19

1. Bruce Cooper November 28, 2020 / 3:34 am

Just lifted your daughter up in prayer now LInda Lee. Blessings. – Bruce

2. bornagain732 November 28, 2020 / 3:54 am

🙏🏻❤️
    Such a beautiful picture of the both of you💕

3. CynthiaBaileyRug November 28, 2020 / 7:09 am

Prayers said for them both!

That picture is amazing.. I wasn’t sure who was the mother & who the daughter in the picture. You both look so much alike & even the same age! Beautiful ladies! ❤

4. Dora November 28, 2020 / 7:43 am

Praying for swift and complete healing. 🙏

5. atimetoshare.me November 28, 2020 / 7:45 am

Prayers for your daughter and her friend. Prayers also for you.

6. ibikenyc November 28, 2020 / 9:37 am

Oh, Linda!

I am praying hard for all of you ❤

And, I agree: You look SO much alike and very much the same age and absolutely beautiful!

7. Wordscroll November 28, 2020 / 2:29 pm

Oh I thought you said your daughter. But you meant your twin. 🙃
    Sorry to hear this. I’ll be praying!

8. @preacherbiker November 28, 2020 / 4:18 pm

Prayers up for the both of them

9. Donald N. Norris November 29, 2020 / 4:23 am

Linda, praying. I went to the ER myself on the 28th and tested Positive for COVID. Results in 2 hours. Since my symptoms weren’t too severe (they did not ask for my opinion on the matter) thy sent me home to self-quarentine. Don

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote November 29, 2020 / 9:58 pm

Thank you, Don, for your prayer! I am praying for you, too!

Your comment ended up in my spam folder. That started happening to me, too, awhile back, when I tried to post comments on other people’s blogs. WP customer service did not help. I finally got the help I needed from Askimet customer service. If you find that all of your comments are disappearing into spam, let me know and I will find the help link and post it for you. God bless you!

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote November 30, 2020 / 7:39 am

Contact Akismet: https://akismet.com/contact/

The morning after I contacted them, they sent me a form via email to fill out. Within an hour, they had fixed the problem. No more spam purgatory!

10. hatrack4 November 29, 2020 / 5:45 am

Sorry, I am late in reading. I am praying for your daughter.

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote December 8, 2020 / 9:27 am

Thank you for your prayer! My daughter is feeling a little better, she says. She also said this is far worse than any cold or flu she’s ever had.

• SLIMJIM December 8, 2020 / 11:30 am

Wow that’s crazy to hear it’s worst than any cold or flu, thanks for the update

11. The Eclectic Contrarian December 14, 2020 / 9:11 am

Good grief!! Twins!!

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote December 14, 2020 / 10:37 am

It’s the sunglasses. That, and Clairol. I stopped coloring my hair since then and now my bushy mane is gray and white, with only a few inches of Clairol blond at the end. I’m a great-grandma. My great-grandson is seven, going on forty! 😉

• The Eclectic Contrarian December 14, 2020 / 10:38 am