Prayer Request for a Blogging Friend with Covid-19

Please pray for my blogging friend, Beth. She has tested positive for covid-19. Beth is a busy mom with 17-year-old twins, both with Downs Syndrome. Beth would especially appreciate prayers for her children not to get this virus.

Here is a link to Beth’s blog:

Thank you! ❤❤❤

*** Please also pray for Beth’s friend Bob, who recently helped with some work around Beth’s house. He now has covid-19, too.

18 thoughts on “Prayer Request for a Blogging Friend with Covid-19

1. bornagain732 November 5, 2020 / 2:32 am

God bless you , sis!! Our friend Bob that was here helping us with odds and ends around our house has it too 😞🙏🏻

2. atimetoshare.me November 5, 2020 / 7:02 am

Will do. We have a surge again here in Minnesota as well as our neighbor, Wisconsin.

3. thewheelchairteen November 5, 2020 / 12:36 pm

I’ll definitely keep her in my prayers tonight. I hope that everything goes well with her and her twins. I’ve also followed her on her blog. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

4. @preacherbiker November 5, 2020 / 2:17 pm

Joined you in prayers for Beth

5. ibikenyc November 5, 2020 / 3:07 pm

Prayers for all! ❤

6. Lesley November 6, 2020 / 9:02 pm

Will pray for Beth and Bob and their families, Linda. x

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote November 6, 2020 / 10:08 pm

Thank you! Beth told me in a text a couple of hours ago that she is feeling 90% better, although she is having some back pain and a productive cough. In addition to her twins with Downs Syndrome, she has a husband and two other sons living at home, so I am praying that none of them get sick.

• Lesley November 7, 2020 / 1:34 am

That’s good that she’s starting to feel better. I pray that they’re all kept safe, and that we can all get a vaccine soon.