24 thoughts on “All God’s Creatures

1. Sue Cass October 4, 2020 / 10:42 am

I’m jiggling in my chair and that’s about as close to dancing around the kitchen I can get right now. lol Love these guys and they have so much fun singing this.

2. Lesley October 4, 2020 / 1:01 pm

This is one of my favourites, Linda! It never fails to bring a smile and lift me up. 😊

3. mitchteemley October 4, 2020 / 3:38 pm

It is pretty much impossible not to tap, bounce or, yes, even dance to this.

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote October 4, 2020 / 4:21 pm

Gotta love Celtic Thunder! I should have titled this post All God’s Creatures rather than All God’s Children. That’ll teach me to post before I’m fully awake. 😀

4. hatrack4 October 4, 2020 / 5:55 pm

I love this. I used to listen to Tommy Makem and Liam Clancy sing this. I suggested as a youth church song so that the children could dress up as an animal in the song, but they never went with it.

5. Paul Martin October 5, 2020 / 5:53 am

I’m a “sing in the shower” kind of guy. 😂 I have a voice that sounds like someone is choking a cat! 😂

6. Wordscroll October 6, 2020 / 8:16 pm

It’s so good to see happy people again! Thank you for the happiness break 🙃🙂😃

7. Beverley October 10, 2020 / 8:38 pm

Very lively and entertaining song. I can just imagine you dancing in the kitchen. 🙂. I thank God that all of us has a place in His choir. Hallelujah! Praise God.

• Linda Lee/Lady Quixote October 10, 2020 / 9:47 pm

Reading your comment right now makes me want to play this video and dance again! But it’s bed time here in New Mexico, USA, so — tomorrow! 😀