17 thoughts on “Christmas was 4 months ago?

1. seekingdivineperspective April 25, 2020 / 10:31 am

Looks like fun! We haven’t taken ourselves up on the dream of having motorcycles, but we’ve been riding bikes to our daughter’s house and sitting in the yard visiting. I’m so grateful that at least some of our family is close enough to see – although it’s hard to see the grandbabies and not be able (allowed) to hug them!
    Are you somewhere that you can get out and still keep social distancing?

• Lady Quixote/Linda Lee April 25, 2020 / 8:42 pm

Hey, sorry I didn’t reply to your comment sooner, I have had a busy day on the phone.

The motorcycle was fun, but also scary sometimes. In 2014, my husband crashed on the interstate while going about 75 mph. Thankfully, he was wearing a helmet and full leathers. Even so, he broke several bones, almost lost a leg, and cognitively he had a few issues, especially during the first two years. So, no more biking for us.

Yes, we live in a small town with hiking trails not far from our home. However, I get most of my exercise on my stationary bike, and running in the yard, playing keep away with our two rescue dogs. The mountain view and the tall White Mountain Pine tree in our back yard is a special blessing these days. How about you, are you able to get out?

2. ourlittleredhouseblog April 25, 2020 / 12:45 pm

Looks like you guys love adventures, what a great photo. I miss those days before the virus. You and your hubby have a beautiful day.

3. @preacherbiker April 25, 2020 / 1:57 pm

Love it and I love you

• Lady Quixote/Linda Lee April 25, 2020 / 5:30 pm

I love you, and I love the delicious gluten free lasagna you just made for dinner. I didn’t really marry you for your cooking, but it’s a wonderful bonus! ❀❀❀

4. Wordscroll April 30, 2020 / 9:39 am

Ok, so now you two are taking social distancing waay to far! You are allowed to talk to each other in the house, it doesn’t have to be from computer. Just remember to wear your mask πŸ˜† oops 😷