My granddaughter and her husband tested positive for covid-19

I don’t use real names on my blog, with the exception of public persons, so all I can give you are their initials. My granddaughter is SC, her husband is YC. They live in New York state. They are in their late twenties. My granddaughter is very sick right now. Her husband is already beginning to recover, thank the Lord.

I am asking for prayers, because I have seen truly miraculous answers to prayers in my lifetime, and we need a couple of miracles right now. I am also trying not to fall apart emotionally. Not having a lot of luck with that at the moment.

Thank you for reading and thank you especially for caring. I am praying for each one who reads this blog to be safe and well and blessed. I appreciate you more than I can put into words. ❤❤❤

51WTTYUYG9L._AC_SX679_
I just ordered this wall hanging from Amazon last night. Somehow I sensed that I was soon going to need it.

23 thoughts on “My granddaughter and her husband tested positive for covid-19

1. Phoebe Sparrow Wagner April 10, 2020 / 5:08 pm

Dear Linda, I will do my best, and am saying an atheist’s prayer (the best I can do) for them both right this second. Love, Phoebe

2. seekingdivineperspective April 10, 2020 / 5:11 pm

Linda, I have added them to my list of specific people I am praying for daily. (I don’t need to know their names – God does.)
    I hope you’ll have a chance to read my post today, I think it will encourage you. (A large part of it is a portion of a classic Good Friday message by a great preacher. I just “updated” it a bit.)

Have a blessed Resurrection Day! ❤

3. Margaret from soulfood101blog April 10, 2020 / 5:18 pm

Prayed, and thanking the LORD for hearing and answering our prayers Linda. It’s added to the list of things to thank the LORD. Still thanking the LORD for your other friends recovery from her cancer surgery, and always thanking Him for you and for you to feel the peace that only He can give you. Praise Jesus holy name for He has us all, and fights for us all. We might not understand the why’s of it all or even like what happens on the daily but He knows what He is doing. Big hugs 🙂

4. successbmine April 10, 2020 / 5:28 pm

Praying for a speedy recovery without complications. As Easter comes, may the resurrection power raise them both up in newness of life and good health.

5. hatrack4 April 10, 2020 / 5:58 pm

Our prayers are with you, your loved ones, and all those who are suffering with this disease. One of my wife’s sisters has been tested, but the results are not back yet. It becomes too real when someone close is afflicted, especially far away and you cannot go to give comfort, even if you were next door. Look to the Lord, people are praying.

6. Zoe Hisey April 10, 2020 / 6:39 pm

💔💔
    I’m so sad to hear this news.
    I will pray for your lovely family 🙏

7. Sue Cass April 10, 2020 / 7:31 pm

Lifting your Granddaughter and hubby up as well as you and your hubby. Hang in there my friend. The Lord is with you all.

8. Shanon Crenshaw April 10, 2020 / 8:03 pm

Praying for you and your loved ones. May you rest in the Peace and Presence of Lord, He will bring you through this, as He has brought you through so much in the past. 💜

9. Army of Angels April 10, 2020 / 10:20 pm

Praying for your granddaughter and her husband🙏🏼💕 May an Army of Angels be with them…

10. blindzanygirl April 11, 2020 / 4:51 am

Praying for them. So sorry to hear this. May you stay strong in the midst of falling apart. I know that feeling only too well. Take care xx

11. bornagain732 April 11, 2020 / 5:26 am

🙏🏻❤️
    I can’t imagine my granddaughter ( or any of my (grandchildren/children) being so sick and not being able to be with her (them) physically 💔 (((❤️)))

This too shall pass. My daughter experiencing this illness up close and personal from some making it to an elderly 83 year old preacher dying as she sat in his room praying to God to do His will with this gentleman- to a seemingly healthy 39 year old woman married with two little children that my daughter sat with as her nurse and had conversation with her as she tried to keep her calm has shown my daughter just how fragile life truly is (she was put on a ventilator and was coding while she was in ICU as my daughter -broken hearted-was walking out the door after her 14 hour shift 😭🙏🏻)

I AM VERY THANKFUL TO THE GOOD LORD THAT MY DAUGHTER’S FAITH IS GROWING IN HIM THROUGH ALL OF THIS 🙏🏻

Love to you and your whole family ❤️🙏🏻

12. atimetoshare.me April 11, 2020 / 8:28 am

I will continue to pray for your family – not only for the horrible plague that’s separating all of us right now. God is still in control. He never changes. He knows the plans He has for us and that they will be for our good. He has this! I also pray for you and your husband since I’m sure PTSD is playing hard on both of you. Be comforted in the fact that God loves you more than you could ever know. He will hold you through the tough times and He will bring things back to “normal” soon. In the meantime, stay positive and trust in the Lord. I love you too!

13. Lisa Beth April 11, 2020 / 4:46 pm

Sorry about your granddaughter and her husband, will be praying for them, esp during “Prayer in the Plaza” – my last post re nurses, doctors, patients…
    Press on in faith sister.

14. Tricia April 11, 2020 / 7:06 pm

Many prayers for your granddaughter and husband Linda. I”m sorry this has happened.

15. andthentheendshallcome JERRY PARKS April 12, 2020 / 10:44 am

Linda, my grand daughter’s husband is an EMT, he has been around this virus, and that fact promotes fear. So I will tell you as I have told her, remember fear is not of the Lord. It is from the enemy. Satan’s weapon is fear, our weapon against Him is our faith. Faith is the shield against his firey darts. My the Lord strengthen your shield, and give you wisdom to pass on to your granddaughter and her family, which will strengthen their faith as well. Remember our faith comes from His word.

16. ibikenyc April 12, 2020 / 10:48 am

Oh. Linda. I’m so sorry to hear this. I am praying for them and you guys, too. How wonderful that YC is recovering.

Please (try to) remember to take care of yourselves.

Love the sign you ordered and hope it helps you ❤