A Prayer Request

IMG_20190403_063744

Someone close to me is having surgery approximately 13 hours from now, at around noon Pacific time on Friday. This person lives in an area with a large number of people who have tested positive for COVID-19. The surgery is to remove a probable cancer.

For a number of reasons, I am not at liberty to reveal this person’s identity or relationship to me. I will say that I am not talking about my husband.

For those who believe in the Lord, a prayer for my loved one will be most appreciated. Thank you so much. ❤❤❤

28 thoughts on “A Prayer Request

1. A.M. Gallagher April 3, 2020 / 12:02 am

Sending love and prayer to you and yours. I do not define myself as a christian but I believe there is a one true God, undeniably. I hold your loved one in my heart and send them safety and fast healing. Be well.

• Lady Quixote/Linda Lee April 3, 2020 / 12:17 am

Thank you! I was agnostic, almost an atheist, for a number of years. Then I was a theist, like you. Eventually I became a believer in Christ, because the preponderance of the evidence compelled me to believe. It was quite a spiritual journey, and it still is. God bless!

• laronda65 April 12, 2020 / 8:51 pm

I’m so glad to see you belief in the one true God. Now it’s time for you to get to know him. There’s a pretty good book I personally recommend. To be honest, I haven’t finished it, but know it has an awesome ending! So consider getting a copy of the Bible. 😉 And don’t be afraid to ask questions!.

2. A.P. April 3, 2020 / 2:10 am

I pray that this surgery will be successful and that God will bring peace to you and your friend. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

3. Tricia April 3, 2020 / 11:23 am

Love and prayers for your friend Linda and to you as well.

4. Shanon Crenshaw April 3, 2020 / 11:39 am

Praying for your loved one. May all of you rest in the Peace and Prescence of the Lord as He walks with you all during this difficult time. 👣 ✝ 🙏 🌈

5. Beverley April 3, 2020 / 4:42 pm

I will be praying for your relative that God will heal her and make this surgery successful. I will also pray for your stength.

I have nominated you for the Fix your Crown Award. It will be published tomorrow evening at 4pm. You are free to participate if and when you want. Thanks.

6. successbmine April 3, 2020 / 9:13 pm

I’m sorry that I only just now saw this. I didn’t turn the computer on yesterday at all, and it was late this afternoon before I did. Since it’s too late to pray for the surgery, I pray for quick and complete recovery and no contact with the virus. I pray this person will be home ASAP. May the Lord bless them and you and keep you safe.

• Lady Quixote/Linda Lee April 4, 2020 / 10:59 am

Thank you, Susan. I just got word this morning that my granddaughter and her husband are sick. They live in Syracuse, New York. I’m at a loss for words right now. Praying, praying, praying.