Happy Palindrome Day 02/02/2020

Happy Palindrome Day!

02/02/2020

The last time we had an eight-digit palindrome date was 909 years ago on 11-11-1111. How geeky cool is that!

Also, today is the 33rd day of the year, and because this is a Leap Year, there are 333 days remaining in the year.

Palindrome-Day

And it’s Groundhog Day here in the USA. It’s already spring in New Mexico, with the temperature now over 74 degrees Fahrenheit. But that won’t last long, Tuesday our high is only supposed to get to 29 and our low 16, well below freezing.

The weather is never boring in New Mexico. πŸ˜€

PS: For anyone who doesn’t know, a palindrome is a word or phrase that reads the same both forward and backward.

13 thoughts on “Happy Palindrome Day 02/02/2020

1. Ada February 2, 2020 / 1:20 pm

Very geeky cool πŸ€“πŸ™‚

2. The Eclectic Contrarian February 2, 2020 / 2:37 pm

Reminds me of the matrix lol.

3. Sue Cass February 2, 2020 / 3:02 pm

Yeah, our groundhog says we have 6 more weeks of winter. 😦 It’s been pretty mild so far which suites me fine but like your weather it can be bathing suit weather one day and Eskimo weather the next.

• Lady Quixote/Linda Lee February 2, 2020 / 3:51 pm

Remember a few years ago when everyone was talking about a polar vortex? I call our weather the bipolar vortex. πŸ˜‰

• Sue Cass February 2, 2020 / 3:59 pm

LOL I like that. Bipolar. That will be my new name for ours.

4. seekingdivineperspective February 2, 2020 / 8:37 pm

Thanks for the info! I was wondering recently what that’s called, but I couldn’t very well google “a word that is spelled the same backwards and forward” .. or maybe I could have. Google IS pretty amazing.

5. Anna Waldherr February 9, 2020 / 10:59 am