28 thoughts on “When you want to get even

1. ibikenyc January 21, 2020 / 7:58 am

“The only people we need to get even with are those who have helped us. ~Anonymous”

Words to live by, indeed! I am stunned, in the best-possible way 🙂

And terminal warm fuzzies from the photos and what they represent. AWWWW! ❤

2. Lesley January 21, 2020 / 8:17 am

Aw, that’s lovely! Sorry about the injuries though. ☺

3. mrsmariposa2014 January 21, 2020 / 8:52 am

Awww. What wonderful pictures and such a great example of mutual caring. Thanks for sharing with us! ❤

4. Bruce January 21, 2020 / 12:29 pm

Loved the photos! BTW, SlimJim said to tell you that he was praying for you ref the Ryan C exchange and what you’ve been dealing with. Me too! Blessings.

• Lady Quixote/Linda Lee January 21, 2020 / 12:35 pm

Tears… Thank you so much. And thanks to Slim Jim. God bless you both. ❤❤

5. Lesley January 21, 2020 / 3:22 pm

I add my prayers, Linda, and hope that your daughter is doing well.

6. successbmine January 21, 2020 / 8:54 pm

I love the photos and the mutual love they represent. God bless.

7. @PreacherBiker January 21, 2020 / 10:38 pm

Awwww thank you

8. Paul Martin January 23, 2020 / 8:35 am

We who are the receivers of grace, should be diligent to give grace! Great post!

9. Beverley January 27, 2020 / 6:36 pm

Wow! This is amazing. I can see the reason why dog is called a man’s best friend.

• Lady Quixote/Linda Lee January 27, 2020 / 7:13 pm

I know, right? I was a cat person, before I married my husband 16 years ago. Shortly after we were married, my husband persuaded me to adopt an old Otterhound named Farley. Farley completely changed my mind about dogs. Now, as long as I am able to take proper care of a pet, I never want to be without at least one dog. Or, as I call them, a fur baby. 😀

• Beverley January 28, 2020 / 11:23 am

I am a cat person too. My son wants a dog, but I don’t think he has the commitment to care for a dog and I don’t have the time. The dogs need to be walked etc. The dogs appeared to be more loyal and caring than cats. Enjoy your day.

• Lady Quixote/Linda Lee January 28, 2020 / 5:59 pm

Cats are definitely a lot more low maintenance than dogs. But my husband is so allergic to cats, it’s crazy. Within minutes, in the presence of a cat, his eyes swell almost shut.

I do sometimes miss having a cat, though.

• Beverley January 29, 2020 / 11:19 am

Oh, that is too bad. They do make people sick sometimes. Even though I am not alergy to them I keep them out of my rooms and personal space. They tend to shed a lot.