16 thoughts on “Find the snowman!

• Linda Lee/@LadyQuixote June 21, 2019 / 12:57 am

He’s a 2-ball snowman, and he’s just above the middle branch on the left. Not easy to find, I had to enlarge and look a couple of times.

1. hawk2017 June 20, 2019 / 4:26 pm

I could use a little snow.:)

2. ibikenyc June 20, 2019 / 6:29 pm

I found it!

Very surprised; I usually STINK at these things.

(And, please don’t pelt me with rotten tomatoes, but I don’t miss the cold at ALL! Here it is the third week of June and we’ve gotten up out of the seventies, what? Twice? Four times? It’s all because I keep saying that it’s safe to bring my down jacket for its end-of-season cleaning.)

3. marianbeaman June 20, 2019 / 11:23 pm

We are having blistery hot days here too. A swirl of snow would feel like a balm. Sorry, I don’t see the snowman., Linda Lee.

It’s not even July, but Hobby Lobby has Christmas decorations out already. What! πŸ˜€

• Linda Lee/@LadyQuixote June 21, 2019 / 12:59 am

I forgot to add, the snowman is just above the middle branch on the left. I had to enlarge it and look a couple of times before I found him.

• ibikenyc June 21, 2019 / 6:47 am

Good grief! Why don’t they just leave them out / up all year round and have done with it?

• ibikenyc June 21, 2019 / 1:05 pm

Sorry for the confusion!

The only mitigating point I could think of was that if it is actually a “hobby” place, then Those Who Craft would be getting started on their holiday goodies about now and need their supplies.

• Linda Lee/@LadyQuixote June 21, 2019 / 3:47 pm

Oh, that makes sense. Not being a crafty person myself, I hadn’t thought of that. Of course, hobbyists would need to start early making their Christmas items. Kind of like Santa and the elves.

• ibikenyc June 21, 2019 / 1:06 pm