Caturday funnies — mathematical edition

Too good not to reblog! πŸ˜€

(Yes, I know this is supposed to be a blog about healing from PTSD, not about contortionist cats. But laughter is good medicine!)

bluebird of bitterness

FIBONACCI SERIES

INFINITY

View original post

18 thoughts on “Caturday funnies — mathematical edition

1. Lee Poskey February 23, 2019 / 10:55 am

Hey Linda,
    where are you currently in your bible explanation?

I’m curious, as the subject of bibles fascinates me, and I enjoy talking about bibles.

• Lee Poskey February 23, 2019 / 10:56 am

Sorry, I didn’t mean to type “explanation”

I meant “exploration”

My phone inserted the wrong word, and I didn’t realize it until afterwards.

• Linda Lee/@LadyQuixote February 23, 2019 / 4:33 pm

Lol auto-incorrect. It’s a lot like in-accuweather.

I am still exploring the bible explanations. It’s a bit complicated, isn’t it?

• Lee Poskey February 23, 2019 / 7:15 pm

Hi sister, good mornin to you.

I’ll be candid with you. Prior to my watching “new age bible versions” it was complicated as to which translation I trusted.
          I would always stand by my NAS as my mainstay, but then I was also always chasing after what translation I really liked best. One month it was ESV, another month it was NLT, then it was the HCSB next. I would buy me and my wife a new bible of whatever bible I was into at any given time, and then I would buy one for my friends and stuff like that. That went on for a long time. I couldn’t even begin to guess how much money I blew on bibles.

But now, I don’t even think about choosing a translation. It isn’t even a consideration with me anymore. I’m KJV all the way. Now, the only thing I wrestle with in bibles, is finding which KJV has the reading features that I prefer. (Font style & boldness, self pronouncing text or not, how opaque is the paper, does it have running topical headings) …stuff like that.
          So I guess we all do have things like choices in bibles that we juggle to one extent or another.

I don’t know if that was any help to you or not, but I appreciate your conversation about bibles.

God bless you and your whole family Linda.

• Lee Poskey February 23, 2019 / 7:26 pm

Oh, I just now thought about something that I want to share with you.
            You know something that I found out?
            If you have multiple bibles, it’s hard to bond to your bible.

So right now, even as I write this, I’m whittling down “my bible ” to one bible, and will give the others to a pregnancy help center near us here in Katy.

I may hang onto my LCBP 380s as throw around bibles that I have in our automobiles and such.

But I mean whittling everything else down to just one bible.

And it is a little tedious, nit picking which features in a bible is vital, and which features are less important. But it’s also fun.

2. ibikenyc February 23, 2019 / 12:13 pm

I want them ALLLLLL!!!!!

I want that type and degree of flexibility!!!!!

I am grinning out loud (ie: so hard my face hurts)!

3. hawk2017 February 23, 2019 / 12:22 pm

Wonderful. I am a cat person. Love them. Learned some new math words also. Love in our Christ Jesus.:))

• Linda Lee/@LadyQuixote February 24, 2019 / 7:48 am

Cats are great. I was always a cat person, too. I grew up with cats.

Unfortunately, my husband is severely allergic to cats. His eyes turn red and swell shut within just a few seconds of being near a cat. I can’t even pet a cat, or visit a friend who has a cat, unless I can take a shower and put on different clothes before I get near my husband. He’s that sensitive.

But I have decided to keep him. My husband, I mean. Love in Christ back!

• hawk2017 February 24, 2019 / 11:00 am

Lol. Sad about allergys. Good to keep husband.:)

4. Crissy February 24, 2019 / 12:12 am

Haha…cute and funy.

5. sandyfaithking February 25, 2019 / 2:20 am

Laughter is one of the things I use to get me out of a negative spiral. Usually it’s bird videos on youtube, but this made me smile, especially the mummy and daddy watching the kittens! Adorable. Thank you, Linda, from one c-PTSD overcomer to another πŸ™‚